We are seeking an experienced Sr. Property Manager who will lead a mixed portfolio in Calgary, AB. The Sr. PM will be responsible for ensuring performance and financial targets are met while delivering sound leadership and an exceptional tenant experience. Other duties include overseeing the administration of documents, sourcing vendors, negotiating contracts, and ensuring compliance with the commercial lease agreement and the Residential Tenancies Act.
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- 5+ years of property management experience.
- 3+ years s experience overseeing commercial properties
- Previous residential property management experience is an asset.
- Previous experience drafting and implementing budgets.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in business, real estate, or a combination of educations and experience in a property management capacity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong leader with previous experience mentoring and training staff.
- RECA or CPM®, designation/s is required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com or fill the form below