We are seeking an experienced Property Manager (PM) who will lead a busy residential portfolio in Edmonton, AB. The PM will be responsible for ensuring performance and financial targets are met while delivering sound leadership and exceptional tenant experience.
This role ideal candidate would be an experienced Assistant Property Manager with 4+ years of industry related experience looking to transition into a Property Management role. Testing will be conducted along with a 3-4 stage interview process.
Core hours are from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday with some weekend duties once a month. Our client offers a comprehensive package and opportunities for growth.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Property leasing and prospective tenant engagement functions.
- Capital Projects and Tenant improvements
- Property operations and physical plants, ensuring they are in compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Training, development, and performance management
- Budgeting and financial reporting
Assisting Leadership with:
- Policies and procedures.
- Annual Business Plans and Budgets.
- Emergency response policies in conjunction with operations.
- Strategic and tactical property plans that deliver a differentiated tenant experience.
- Actively engage in the local market community through appropriate professional organizations.
- 4+ years of Property Management Experience.
- 1+ year in a supervisory capacity would be an asset.
- Previous experience drafting and implementing budgets.
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma in Business, Real Estate, or a combination of educations and experience in a Residential Property Management capacity.
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong leader with previous experience mentoring and training staff.
- Willingness to travel.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org