Our client is a commercial real estate developer that manages a mix of retail, office and industrial assets. They are currently expanding their Calgary operation and are in search of a resourceful, customer service-oriented Property Administrator for a full-time, Temp to Permanent position. This is a busy role that requires someone with a mix of administrative skills, vendor coordination, and accounts payables. Yardi Experience a must.
For more information regarding this opportunity, please see the job description below:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Update and maintain informational databases
- File correspondence, information, and documents;
- Provide office support and assist all members of the portfolio team;
- Coordinate staff meetings, travel booking and company events;
- Update phone lists, Emergency lists & Vendor lists;
- Work with primary stakeholders regularly in the performance of these duties, responding promptly and
- adequately to address their needs and resolve their concerns;
- Participate in carrying out client and tenant relations programs and events with the team;
- Issue and/or close purchase orders as required;
- Match packing slips, purchase orders and other required back up to invoices upon receipt;
- Review building occupancy and verify accurate janitorial vacancy credits on invoicing where applicable;
- Code, input and post invoices;
- Coordinate with Property Accountant to ensure accurate accruals of outstanding accounts payable;
- Schedule and coordinate venue services and community events;
- Act as a liaison with venue customers responding to all inquiries;
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience using Yardi.
- 3+ years administration and accounts receivables experience
- Previous experience working in a commercial property management environment required.
- High school Diploma or equivalency
- Strong MS office experience
- Team Player, reliable, strong priority setting ability, Flexible
- Previous experience coordinating events.
Or you can apply for this job by contacting our representative at firstname.lastname@example.org