At KPI Staffing Inc. (KPI Staffing), we are about efficiency and practical solutions. Operating since 2014, and headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, KPI Staffing is the “go-to” Recruitment & Staffing Agency for today’s “Gig” Economy. We identify essentials within organizations and tailor real solutions that include: Temp/Seasonal Employment; Fixed-Term/Contract; and Permanent Placements.
ROLE – PROPERTY ADMINISTRATOR
LOCATION – Calgary, Alberta
CLASSIFICATION – Temporary to Permanent
CORE HOURS – 8:OOAM TO 4:00PM
START DATE – October
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide office support and assist the Property Manager.
- Coordinate staff meetings, travel booking and company events.
- Update phone lists, Emergency lists & Vendor lists.
- Work with primary stakeholders regularly in the performance of these duties, responding promptly and adequately to address their needs and resolve their concerns.
- Participate in carrying out client and tenant relations programs and events with the team.
- Issue and/or close purchase orders as required.
- Match packing slips, purchase orders and other required back up to invoices upon receipt.
- Review building occupancy and verify accurate janitorial vacancy credits on invoicing where applicable.
- Code, input and post invoices.
- Coordinate with Property Accountant to ensure accurate accruals of outstanding accounts payable.
- High School
- Post-Secondary in Business and asset
- 3 years in commercial or residential property management.
- 2 years experience as a Property Administrator
- Previous experience onboarding properties is an asset
- Maintenance or Operations Admin an asset
- Ability to problem solve and provide high-level customer service.
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written.
- Vendor management experience
- Yardi experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com or fill the form below