Our client is a private, family owned property management firm with operations across North America. On their behalf, we are seeking an experienced Operations Supervisor with a technical background, project management experience, and strong leadership. A valid class 5 driver’s license is a must.
Core hours are 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday. Total compensation includes a competitive salary, benefits, RRSPs, education reimbursement and much more!
- Carry out the day-to-day execution of operations and maintenance programs to ensure uninterrupted tenant operations and that asset integrity is maintained either directly or via building automation systems.
- Supervise contractors/vendors.
- To perform corrective maintenance and repairs within the scope of key trade designation.
- Respond to service request and demand maintenance; record data and ensure completed work meets quality and response requirements.
- Ensure all vertical transportation is maintained as per design specifications and that proper maintenance records are being maintained and service contracts are in place.
- Assist in the implementation of a preventative maintenance program and ensure that deficiencies are identified and included in the program.
- Receive, track, monitor and report status of maintenance and repair work. Initiates documents to authorize or obtain formal approval of the work required.
- Ensure compliance with corporate and legislated policies, procedures, practices, and guidelines related to environmental, health and safety, and fire protection.
- Facilitate all projects to completion including HVAC, Electrical, Structural, Building, Envelope, and any other major repair & maintenance or Capex project.
- Must be able and willing to be available for on-call/standby and emergency call-out as required.
- Represent the company in enhancing tenant and customer satisfaction and maintaining positive relations.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in operations & maintenance
- 4th class Power Engineer Certificate
- 2+ years supervisory experience
- Strong customer service orientation and good communication skills
- Knowledge of national and industry codes regulatory governance and standards such as WHMIS.
- Able to work outside in all weather conditions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com or fill the form below