On behalf of our national client, we are in search of a Maintenance Technician in Regina, Saskatchewan. The ideal candidate must possess 3+ years of experience in building maintenance in a commercial setting, and 4+ years in a customer focused role. Core hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday. Weekend coverage may be required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform scheduled, preventive, routine, and emergency maintenance as directed by the Maintenance Manager.
- Complete regular maintenance in garages and parking lots, mechanical rooms, on rooftops and in other common areas.
- Ensure all tools and equipment are maintained and serviced regularly.
- Oversee contractor work when necessary as directed by the Maintenance Manager.
- Prepare and organize waste and recycling bins to maintain order and cleanliness in the garbage room.
- Provide access control for service personnel when an entry has been authorized.
- Emergency response and on-call duty, as required.
- Ensure maintenance records, files, and documentation are maintained accurately and timely and in accordance with established procedures.
- Comply with regular fire and life safety standards including monthly testing and annual drills.
- Maintain stock of maintenance supplies, and complete regular inventories.
- Ensure compliance with all Fire Code, and Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Professionally and courteously handle all inquiries, feedback, complaints, or concerns.
- Must be able to lift at least 25 kilograms.
- 3+ years of Operations & Maintenance. Preference will be given to those with a previous construction background.
- Awareness of occupational health and safety.
- Ability to problem solve and provide high-level customer service.
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written.
- Familiarity with smartphone and tablet technology
- Entry-level skills in Microsoft Office preferred
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com or fill the form below