On behalf of our Toronto client, we are in search of a Leasing Coordinator who will oversee a mixed office/retail/industrial portfolio. This is an intermediate level role, requiring someone with a minimum of 3 years industry related experience. Primary responsibilities include preparing lease documentation, administration, with minor accounting.
This is an ideal role for a Leasing or Transaction Admin looking to advance their career or a Legal Assistant who specializes in commercial real estate looking seeking opportunities in Leasing. Core hours are Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4 pm.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assistant and respond to client inquiries
- Ensure accurate, timely, and complete preparation of all lease documentation and correspondence between tenants and legal representatives.
- Ensuring lease documentation, agreements, and correspondence follow are in compliance with company policy.
- Assist with the preparation of offers and letters of intent and proposals for leasing.
- Working collaboratively with internal business units.
- Complete routine status updates of lease documentation on outstanding files for internal use and tracking.
- Ensure completed leases and related documents are reviewed for accuracy and completeness.
- 3+ years as a Lease Administrator or similar role.
- Post-secondary in business or a combination of education and experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience working with Yardi preferred
- Personable, humbled, works well in a team
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com or fill the form below