We are looking for a motivated General Labourer to assist with a number of remediation projects in Calgary. The incumbent must be able to work in a team environment and while adhering to health & safety guidelines. Fall arrest is required. Safety equipment including ventilation will be provided.
DUTIES & RESPONSILIBITIES
- Removal Stripping paint from pipes
- Removal of debris at the construction site.
- Load, unload, and transport construction materials
- Assist in the removal of drywall and framing material (wood).
- Clean and pile salvaged materials.
- Minimum 1-year prior construction experience.
- 3 years prior experience in a customer service role.
- Steel-toe boots required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com or fill the form below