Interested in Tech?
Our Tech client is seeking a Financial Accountant for their expanding operations in Calgary. This role will report to the CFO and will work closely with senior leadership. To be considered for this position, the applicant must possess a minimum of 3 years experience in full cycle accounting. Prior Payroll and QuickBooks Online experience would be considered an asset.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Core hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly reporting (balance sheet, cash flow statement and other)
- Process and maintain records for AP, AR, and bank transactions
- Maintain accuracy and security of information
- Assist with preparation of year end reporting and statutory accounts
- Gather and interpret data for advising for project funding and recommending policies and procedures
- Government grant process, reporting and SR&ED claim filing
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements
- Comply with federal, provincial, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting, or finance.
- CPA Designation preferred
- QuickBooks Online experience
- 3+ years of corporate accounting/Financing experience
- Familiar with pre-revenue entities, pre-seed and seed funding round raises.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form below