LOCATION – SASKATCHEWAN OR MANITOBA
NUMBER OF SITES – 80
CLASSIFICATION – Permanent
START DATE – March 1, 2022
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drafting and implementing budgets.
- Executing capital projects.
- Preparing strategic analysis of properties and annual inspections.
- Instituting comprehensive preventative and corrective maintenance schedules.
- Maintaining asset integrity and value of all building systems and architectural components.
- Supervisory duties include coaching and mentoring Maintenance Team Lead and conducting annual performance evaluations.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the building maintenance
- Previous Facility or Commercial Property Management experience would be considered an asset
- 3 years management experience
- Strong MS Excel and computer skills
4th class Power Engineer Certificate preferred, but not required
Knowledge of national and industry codes regulatory governance and standards such as WHMIS.
For more opportunities, please visit www.kpistaffing.ca/jobs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com or fill the form below