We are in search of an experienced Facility Manager (FM) to oversee a commercial property near Edmonton, Alberta. The FM will manage 4 reports and several key vendor accounts. Other managerial responsibilities including:
- Drafting and implementing budgets.
- Executing capital projects.
- Preparing strategic analysis of properties and annual inspections.
- Instituting comprehensive preventative and corrective maintenance schedules.
- Maintaining asset integrity and value of all building systems and architectural components.
- Supervisory duties include coaching and mentoring Maintenance Team Lead and conducting annual performance evaluations.
This role requires a 6+ year veteran in Facility Management. Preference will be given to those who have achieved a Post-Secondary Diploma or higher in Business or who possess a combination of education (i.e. FMA, CET, RPA, RECA, 4th Class Power Engineering, etc.) and relevant experience. To be successful in this role, the incumbent must be a confident, accountable leader who is above all else self-directed, resourceful, and organized. Prior experience in third-party management is considered an asset.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com or fill the form below