We’re in seeking six Certified Asbestos Technicians for multiple projects in Calgary. The candidate must be certified and shall possess 2+ years experience in Asbestos Abatement. This is a contract opportunity that may be extended. Core hours are Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 4:00pm.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up containment barriers at the site.
- Demo/Remove asbestos containing materials which includes drywall, ceiling texture, vinyl flooring etc.
- Follow all company and regulatory occupational health and safety guidelines.
- Assisting with various remediation project as directed by the project manager.
- 2+ years experience in Asbestos Abatement/Mitigation.
- Valid Occupational Health and Safety for the Asbestos Worker
- Valid class 5 drivers license with a clean abstract would be an asset.
- Must possess CSA approved steel toe footwear. PPE will be provided.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form below