On behalf of our Edmonton client, we are in search of an Assistant Property Manager for a mixed use portfolio. The ideal candidate will have 3 years of industry related experience along with a good understanding of the Residential Tenancy Act. This is a customer facing role, therefore the incumbent must strong tenant relations skills and diplomacy.
Core hours are from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday with some weekend duties once a month. Our client offers a comprehensive package and opportunities for growth.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES
- Perform rent collection at the property by collecting, monitoring and reconciling accounts.
- Issue outstanding balance notices, credit notices, evictions, NSF notices and follow up.
- Sort, stamp and properly code invoices.
- Set up new resident accounts in the system.
- Keep an up-to-date rent roll and auto-withdrawal spreadsheet for the property.
- Manage post-dated cheques received by residents.
- Perform daily and weekly deposits for the property.
- Conduct property tours and show available suites to prospective residents.
- Coordinate reservations of elevators.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to Community Manager on rental rates, and overall market conditions.
- Inspect all vacant suites weekly to ensure suites are in optimal condition for showings.
- Facilitate the signing of all leases, schedules, assignments, and addendum forms.
- Perform file audits on all new and renewed resident files to ensure accuracy.
- Ensures local, provincial, & federal laws and regulations are being observed at the property.
High School Graduate;
Post-Secondary Education an asset;
3+ years previous experience as a Residential Property Administrator, Tenant Service Coordinator, Operations Administrator, or Accounts Receivables Coordinator is required;
Must possess good interpersonal and organizational skills;
Exceptional communication ability, written and verbal is required;
The ideal candidate shall have excellent time management skills and be able to work with minimum supervision;
Highly proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org