We are seeking an energetic Apprentice Plumber in Calgary, Alberta. The incumbent will have a proven track record for delivering exceptional customer service and previous maintenance or construction experience.
To be considered for this role you must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record. Our client is a family-owned operation that offers comprehensive training and 1 on 1 coaching. They are seeking committed, long-term employees who are accountable and have proven tenure in past roles. All candidates will be required to undergo a security clearance. A class 5 driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract is required.
Core hours are Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 4:00pm with occasional on call required each month.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the direction of the Foreman, the Apprentice Plumber:
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Interprets mechanical and structural blueprints to plan plumbing repairs and modifications.
- Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines.
- Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges.
- Assist with material handling.
- Maintain clean working area at all times, perform housekeeping duties on site.
- Maintains all assigned tools and arranges for repair and replacement where required.
- Submits all expenditures on a timely basis.
- Always deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- 1-3 years of plumbing experience.
- Minimum of 3-year experience working in a customer facing role.
- Previous sales experience an asset.
- Previous construction experience is an asset.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Must pass security clearance.
Or you can apply for this job by contacting our representative at firstname.lastname@example.org