We are seeking an Administrative Assistant for a 6month contract in Calgary, Alberta.
- Serve as the primary administrative support to assigned team members, coordinate, facilitate and communicate individual, group and company identified priorities, requirements and tasks.
- Answer phones, forward accurate and detailed messages, facilitate conference calls and, as appropriate, disseminate information and communications.
- Coordinate special activities and liaison functions for assigned team members such as travel arrangements, meetings, interviews and conference calls.
- Manage, organize and distribute project design record set drawings and specification binders.
- Assist in preparing presentations.
- Establish and maintain appropriate manual and electronic filing systems including confidential files and reports.
- Coordinate arrangements for special and routine meetings and lunches including conference space and schedules.
- Create, update and maintain departmental contact list databases and related information.
- Complete special projects and support assigned team tasks for marketing and leasing functions.
- Prepare and process expense reports and budget related tasks.
Minimum Requirements include:
- Two or more years in an administrative support role in a professional office environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate strong initiative and customer service orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and proofreading abilities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com or fill the form below