We have an immediate opening for an Accounting Administrator in Calgary!
Our client is a mid-sized technology and research firm with clients in Canada and the United States. As they continue expanding their footprint, they are seeking an energetic, team-oriented individual who will provide accounting, project, and admin support. This is a busy role that requires someone with good attention to detail and time management skills.
Core hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm.
For more opportunities, please visit www.kpistaffing.ca/jobs
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processing a variety of accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions
- Inventory control, reconcile project invoices to completed and quoted work orders with project management.
- Preparing monthly financial reconciliations of balance sheet and income statement accounts, including inter-company transactions and bank reconciliations
- Prepare quarterly GST/HST returns
- Completing payroll bi-monthly payroll
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Must be self-directed, with organizational, time and priority management skills
- QuickBooks Online experience is a MUST
- Minimum 2 years accounting/bookkeeping experience.
- Minimum 3 years Administration experience.
- 5+ years customer service.
- Previous experience collaborating and leading small projects.
- Previous experience working in a Tech environment an asset.
- Previous procurement experience an asset
- Must be highly organized and punctual
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$49,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form below