Our Tech client is seeking talented Account Manager for their growing sales division! This is a busy role that requires someone with a good grasp of the Calgary market and a firm client network. The successful candidate will generate leads through existing client network, cold calling, social media, and networking events. This role may require travel from time-to-time and weekends for special projects.
Core hours are 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday. Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package. The incumbent will have the option between a full commission salary or salary plus bonus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Serve as the lead point of contact for all customers and account management matters.
· Build and maintain strong client relationships.
· Negotiate contracts and close agreement.
· Develop strategies to maximize profits.
· Ensure timely and successful delivery of products according to customer needs.
· Understanding and following company policies on orders and quotations.
· Attend product knowledge meetings and completing ongoing training.
· Correspond with clients, engineers, and management.
· Complete accurate monetary transactions.
· 4+ years experience in sales and/or account management.
· This role is best suited for those with previous experience in Automotive, Fleet, Construction Equipment, or Technology sales.
· A proven sales track record with high-closing ratio.
· Sound negotiation and presentation skills.
· Ability to manage deadlines and multiple clients.
· Strategic thinker with innovative approaches to lead generation and business development.
· Class 5 Driver’s License with reliable vehicle.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form below